Friday, October 28, 2011

10: childhood memory

My mom just gave me this picture for my 30th birthday (framed in a very cute frame might I add)!


It is my kindergarten picture.  And it brings back several memories of that exciting year :).  

Here's just one: my first day.  I remember being so nervous/anxious/excited the night before, I munched on a whole bowl of carrots my mom had set on the table for supper.  (Ha, I must have been an emotional eater at that time!).  Anyway, the next day went well and good until just after recess.  I remember my class was in a line, walking into the school building.  All of a sudden I felt really queasy.  Just as I was about to step foot inside, everything in me came out.  Yep, I puked EVERYWHERE.  Oh, I was so embarrassed!  And to my surprise (and everyone else around), my puke was completely orange...so gross!  It had to have been all those carrots...

Check out more on the 30 day challenge at Tami's blog!

1 comment: