Tuesday, May 3, 2011

heart full

My mind is blank, my body is tired, but my heart is full :).  Not because things are going well, or because all situations are perfect, but because God is so good and so faithful.

"...in all these things we are more than conquerers through him who loved us.  For I am sure that neither death nor life, no angels, nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, no anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord!"  Romans 8:31-36

Here's some of my fav pics from last week:   

Chad reading Livie her children's Bible

Stopping for a phone call

Livie's new favorite cabinet to empty and climb into.  Yes, those knives are completely sealed!


LOVE this face.  So serious...

Looking forward to a weekend away with Chad, Andrea, Traever, and our girls.  We all are going to visit Alex!  

No comments:

Post a Comment