Thursday, June 2, 2011

3rd anniversary

Yesterday was Chad and I's 3rd anniversary.  Happy anniversary babe!  I'm so thankful for you and all you do for me and Livie.  The past 3 years have been such a blessing.  And it's been so humbling to be given so much when we deserve nothing.  Psalm 34:3 was a theme verse at our wedding...may it be a theme verse in our marriage today.  "O, magnify the Lord with me and let us exalt His name together." 

We got to celebrate on Tuesday night by going out for dinner while Chad's parents watched Livie.  Afterwards, we stopped at Home Depot to pick up a special light bulb :) (so romantic!)...but while we were there, we took some time to dream about some options for the house.  The style, etc. seems to be coming together in our minds...let's just pray we can pull it off within budget.  

On another note, it's garage sale season :).  I have to be honest in that I'm not the biggest garage sale shopper.  It's not that I don't love a good deal...I just don't always like hunting through "junk" to find those deals.  But, this year, I've been out a few times in Morton and have been pleasantly surprised...I was able to find a little chair/step-stool for Livie for $1, a double stroller for Andrea, and some clothes for the girls.  And then yesterday, my mom called me about a children's table and chair set she found for $20.  I'd been looking for one, so I told her to get it.  And I'm so glad she did!  For one, it's so cute...and Livie has been loving it.  

When I set the table up for her in the toy room, she immediately sat at the chair, folded her hands and said, "amen!".  She was praying just like at the big table!  My heart melted.  I could probably write everyday about new things she is doing/saying/taking in.  It's so awesome to see her grow up...hard to explain, but I LOVE it.


No comments:

Post a Comment