Tuesday, November 19, 2013

frantic

I got the chance to read this post today from Femina girls...


At times I seem to forget that I do have three little girls under age 3 (at least for one more month... then Livie turns 4!).  I know I can expect a lot out of Liv and Em at times - expecting them to act more mature - when in actuality they are THREE and TWO.  What am I thinking sometimes?!  My time in the "middle years" is yet to come... And yes, many times right now I am frantic trying to meet all their needs!

But I loved this part from her post, "...continue to rely on Him.  Live in Joy.  Believe His Mercy.  Know that your trials, lived in obedience, are yielding more profit and fruit in your life than anything else could, at least in part because investments from you are being taken against your will, and probably against your better judgement.  You couldn't be who God wants you to be without this.  Your children would not be who God wants them to be without this, because this is what He has given them.  And when you know all these things, and you believe all these things, just hang on like crazy, and laugh."


 

Just needed to write that out today...

No comments:

Post a Comment