Tuesday, August 6, 2013

rewind...summertime before Mercy

I have a couple "rewind" posts of our summer before Mercy Rose.  Mostly because I have a lot of pictures that I want to share!  

It was a BUSY beginning of the summer...we ran around a lot..or at least it felt like we did.  Which makes me appreciate how much things have slowed down now.  I'm a home-body kind of girl...so I've loved staying home with our girls this past month.  Don't get me wrong...we're still busy...just busy changing diapers, feeding, a meeting needs at home ;).  Having 3 girls that are 3 1/2 and under is a challenge (to say the least!).  But it's a good challenge.

Anyway, here's a little glimpse into summer life with Livie and Emma while being 8 and 9 months pregnant :)...
Fondulac Farm park with friends

Livie fell in love with painting this summer.  Also notice her beat-up face :(!  She fell from her bed that week and bonked her head on the side table...plus her eczema flare up just made it all look worse :(. Treating her eczema has been a major challenge this summer, but 3 months later it is looking SO much better.  Praise the Lord.  I still am not for sure the cause or the best treatment, but we're learning...

 at the park behind Mamaw's

quality time with Adalai and Remy



beautiful girls...just beautiful...

 seesters!


Livie helping me bake...so happy about me taking this picture ;)...


Ask Emma to show her "happy heart"...and this is what she does

 Livie sporting her sparkly pink swimsuit at Norris...if you've been with Livie out at Norris you know she's obsessed with that suit!

Tot-time at Morton pool
 


 Emma always wears these glasses upside-down...I think it's pretty cute :)

 And the madness of cleaning parade houses for Noah Hermans Sons at the end of June...put in 2 FULL days with these girls!   

 evenings at Norris...

red-neck wellies :)

On the fourth of July, Chad got to go hogging at the Schock's...Emma was not a fan of this catfish he caught!


sparklers at the Getz's later that evening :)

 


posse kids celebrating the 4th

And a summer time favorite...

No comments:

Post a Comment