Monday, July 1, 2013

2 weeks to go!

Today marks 38 weeks of this pregnancy.  Some parts of this little journey have been REALLY long...carrying a third child has been seriously harder on my body than the first two :( - morning sickness lingering to 21 weeks, varicose veins, fatigue, moodiness - bleh.  And other parts of this pregnancy have gone EXTREMELY fast...which I'm sure I can attribute to having 2 little girls running around me 24/7 :).  

Right now though, I feel really good...just a little tired.  And I've been having lots of Braxton Hicks contractions...which is kind of exciting :).  I would love for her to come early - especially because then my sister and her family could meet her before they move to California next Tuesday!!  Please pray for that if you think of it.  May seem like silly request, but it would be so special if that could happen before they move away.

Here's the bump today...


And here she is as of last Friday!  We've never had a 3D sonogram before...so this was fun :).  And I'm even more excited to see what she really looks like...

And since this post is mainly on this pregnancy and our baby girl, I thought I'd share these pregnancy pictures by Chad's aunt Rachel.  They were taken about 6 weeks ago, so I'm quite a bit smaller...but they are with my favorite people :)...and I think they turned out great!








No comments:

Post a Comment