Thursday, April 12, 2012

Emma

Blogging is definitely taking the back burner around here.  LOTS going on...growing, selling, building, moving, celebrating, stretching...and just trying to live life in between it all!  

While I could write a book to catch up on all that's going on...I'm going to try to split up all that I want to write about over a few days.  

And today, I'm going to start with our smallest blessing (and I'm going by size not quality here)...little Emma.  Haha, I don't know if I should call her "little" anymore though.  She may be small...but she is mighty :).  Her chub, cheeks, personality, hair...I mean, check it out!  Anytime we go anywhere, she gets comments, comments, and more comments.  And it just keeps growing...


What else?  Just this week she started to army crawl!  So fun.  And it may just be army crawling, but she's already keeping me on my toes.  Gotta watch this one...


With the crawling has come some feisty personality too.  She's generally a really happy girl (giving LOTS of big smiles and love)...but in a given moment when she wants something, she shows some spice and aggression until she's succeeded :).  Haha, I think we might have our hands full between her and Livie.  


And I'm sure no one is surprised that this little girl LOVES to eat.  If she has her paci in and there is food around...that paci is quickly spat out and her head starts bobbing in attempt to try to get whatever she can :).  Oh, and if she wants more...she starts gabbering...saying, "mamamamama" with a concerned look on her face.  Very hard to resist that!!



8 months is such a fun stage with her!  She is definitely loved...  With our crazy lives right now, I am so thankful for the days (or moments) that I'm given to enjoy her, love on her, and see the little girl God has made her to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment