Thursday, March 8, 2012

some flooring

I was hoping to blog a little on what God's been doing in my heart regarding the house.  BUT, I just got my 2 nieces for the next 3 nights, so that blog post will just have to wait.  My hands are just a little full :).

Anyway, I wanted to post these pictures of our floors cause I've had a few people ask how they're looking.  GREAT!  I love the slate looking tile we picked out for our laundry room/mudroom.  They look just like slate, but they're tile AND maintenance free :) :).  

This isn't floors...but our beams came in!!  Can't wait to get them up on our ceilings.  Loving the rustic-ness they offer.

And the hardwood.  We wanted a lighter floor...and Chad wanted natural hickory.  So, here's what we ended up with.  Can you see all the dust and dirt on it?  No??  I can't either!!!  I LOVE that about it!  Not because I don't want to clean all the time, but so I WON'T clean all the time :).



The details are definitely coming together.

Looking forward to the next few days.  Four little girls 2 and under will keep me busy...but it'll be a chance to kinda slow down, stay at home :), and enjoy the blessings God has given us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment