Sunday, January 15, 2012

a blur

Just figured out how to post Instagram photos to my blog :).  



I don't use Instagram as much as I would like to (or remember to)...but I love the photo effects and catching up with a few friends' photos too!  

I'm sitting here trying to remember what happened in our lives this week, and I'm at a blank.  Ok, that's a lie.  I do remember what happened Thursday and Friday...but Monday through Wednesday is a blur.  I think there was some grocery shopping, going to the bank and house...laundry?...cooking...and lots of playing with the girls :).  

They both are at ages where they just want a lot of attention.  Livie's been saying, "Mommy...play me, pleeease?".  How can I resist that?  And Emma just wants to be in on all the action all the time.  Livie's the best at getting belly laughs out of her.  Pretty cute :).  

Thursday morning, we had Bible study.  I can't remember if I've wrote about this study before or not.  But it's with 7 of my friends and we all bring our kids.  Right now, there's 11 of them under the age of 3.  And the kids seem to keep multiplying.  Last year, it got to be just a little chaotic!  Sometimes it's hard to even talk about the Bible study...but it's so worth it to get together, get into the Word, and challenge each other in our relationships with God.  

This year, we're doing an inductive study on Titus - Sound doctrine, Sound Living.  I'm pretty excited about it.  Here's our 4 oldest girls...Adalai, Livie, Finley, and Harper...so cute.


Chad has been swamped again at work.  Crazy, right?  But by the grace of God, he's getting everything done, working on the house, and taking time with us too. 

So, the outside is almost done!  Well, for the winter.  Stone, staining, and painting will have to get finished this spring.



 Forgive my finger on this one...

And these two pictures sum up how we all seem to feel at the end of this week...


No comments:

Post a Comment